Submit A King of the Hill Quote
Submit a Quote:
Random King of the Hill Quotations
- Dale Gribble: TV sets are getting smaller and smaller, and bigger and bigger. Soon the medium-sized set will be a thing of the past.
- Hank Hill: (to Dale Gribble, after Hank thought Dale had died from ant bites)
You gave your life to save my son. I guess that makes us even for you ruinin' my lawn. What am I saying? Of course, it makes us even!
- Hank Hill: Dallas? I don't want you goin' to Dallas at all. That place is crawlin' with crack-heads and debutantes, and half of 'em play for the Cowboys.
- Bobby Hill: I'm going to grow up without anyone to love, and die friendless and alone like Weird Al Yankovic.
- Peggy Hill: (About Bobby)
I might be a mother but I'm still a woman and I know a girl repellent when I see one. Hank, I want grandchlidren fix this